|Job Ref:||204659385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
We are working with a global digital publishing firm who currently require a Sitecore Developer to join them and serve as a subject matter expert for a specific team of Software Engineers. |
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic business and to work on a Sitecore CMS focused project. In addition to writing code on complex systems and applications, this position provides direction on project plans, schedules, and methodologies. This product is targeted at a regulated market and traceability plays a key part in requirement capture.
• Serve as the initial point of escalation for software development issues within specific area of responsibility.
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete complex bug fixes.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
• Be aware of new technology developments.
• Design and work with complex data models.
• Manage and encourage new ideas from staff to foster improvements through innovations.
• Empower the staff to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and decisions.
• All other duties as assigned.
For more information please apply directly