|Job Ref:||204659181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£18500 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
1st Line Support Engineer (Windows)|
£18,500 to £25,000
We are currently looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer to join a supplier of Cloud technologies, systems and processes out of their offices in Berkshire. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their IT Support skills,
Reporting to the Technical Director, the 1st Line Support Engineer is responsible for managing all auto logged calls in a timely and efficient manner,
Duties will include...
* Pro actively monitoring and managing all incoming auto logged calls through a monitoring system.
* Escalating issues to 2nd Line Support Engineers when required.
* Providing 1st line technical support by answering support queries either via phone and email.
* Remotely diagnosing and fixing issues.
* Updating internal documentation
* Assisting with projects when required.
* Candidates will have the following experience / skills.
* A desire to grow and learn within the IT industry
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Troubleshooting skills on Microsoft desktop operating systems Windows XP through to Windows 10
* Experience of Microsoft Sever operating systems (Apply online only)R2
* An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
* PC hardware troubleshooting.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please call Dan Bisset on (Apply online only) or send a copy of your CV