|Job Ref:||204659046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Help Desk Engineer required by a successful and steadily-growing IT Support company based in Egham, Surrey. |
The successful candidate will be office based, but may be required to attend client site on occasion and will be expected to take all manor of support calls.
It is essential that candidates have experience troubleshooting Azure Services or Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), along with experience troubleshooting Office 365 Services.
- Troubleshooting desktops, laptops, hardware and software
- Troubleshooting MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers
- Troubleshooting MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Network and Server administration
- Firewall troubleshooting and administration
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- A good understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP
Ideally the successful candidate will also have experience of Virtualisation (Hyper-V or VMware), Symantec Backup Exec, Blackberry, ActiveSync and Dell Sonicwall Firewalls.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Help Desk Engineer to join a fast-growing company with great prospects, exposure to the latest tools and technologies and genuine career progression