|Job Ref:||204658975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Test Analyst - £300 per day - 4 month initial contract - Plymouth *Immediate Start* |
Our client, a leading IT Services Provider based in the South West, is looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join one of their customer sites based in Plymouth. As the Test Analyst you will bring your experience to the customer, assisting with writing test scripts and participate in UAT activities, amongst other core responsibilities and job demands.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Writing Acceptance Test Scripts,
* Set up test results and bug recording system,
* Configuration management of all test artefacts (test environment[s], test scripts, test data).
* Specifying, authorising and managing change to the test and production environments and reporting their states,
* Writing and distributing release notes for both the test and production systems,
* Participating in User Acceptance Testing,
* Classification and prioritisation of test observations,
* Tracking and progressing Bug reports through the bug lifecycle,
* Design, plan and execute activities to prove end to end business processes
* Work with specialist IT trainers, to reuse all relevant test artefact to develop the training material, to be delivered by those IT trainers.
Key skills and experience:
Experience of testing commercial off the shelf software.
Experience testing interfaces between COTS products
Experience of testing business processes.
Current knowledge of test recording systems
Microsoft Office applications
Must be able to drive and have own transport.
Any recognised qualification in testing.
ITIL (particularly service transition)
Please contact Alexandra Burdfield at Berry Technical for more information