|Job Ref:||204655056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Procurement Administrator |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Interim IT Procurement Administrator
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Contract type: Fixed term basis for an initial 6 months
The role of the Procurement Administrator will be to work closely with the procurement and finance team to ensure the supply chain is maintained and suppliers are registered on the approved supplier database. The Procurement Administrator will maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships. Collating the relevant information required for the supplier management system, as well as analysis and reporting of KPIs on the supplier's engagement with the company.
This is an interim role, offered on a fixed term basis for an initial 6 months, pending finalisation of the end-state Business Information Services (BIS) procurement capability.
- Work closely with managers across BIS, the business divisions and external partner organisations
- Collate, validate and ensure completeness of all new supplier information to aid the supplier registration process
- Collate and manage all supplier information including performance measures
- Maintain and review the contracts database and inform contract owners of contract due dates
- Raise purchase requisitions and receipt goods / services when appropriate
- Monitor the status of approvals in Ariba and raise awareness of PRs that need to be approved
- Take ownership of shared invoice mailbox and ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Monitor receipt of invoices versus forecast expectations, in order to provide input into financial accrual process during month-end
- Produce monthly reports identifying performance against process measures.
- Support the analysis and continual review / improvement of supplier performance as directed by the IT Category Manager
- Conduct market research to identify price benchmarks for new product and service offerings for effective contract negotiation
- Support any procurement activity under advice from the finance and procurement teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong administrative skills
- Good computer skills, specifically MS Office
- Excellent organisational and IT skills for using on Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internal and with external companies
- Communication skills
- Experience with global teaming and remote collaboration
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience of working in a procurement team, ideal around procurement systems such as Ariba
- Experience of working within an IT department
- Stakeholder management
You may have experience of the following: Procurement Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Administrative Support, IT Procurement, Ariba, Supplier Analysis, KPIs, Benchmarking, Reporting, MS Office, Excel, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications