|Job Ref:||204655035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £85000/annum Share Scheme, Bonus + Flex Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
We are looking for a SIEM consultant to join and existing team that help client's deploy one of the workd's leading SIEM and Data Management toolsets. |
You will be joining the main market disrupter in this SIEM space at a time when they are enjoying phenomenal growth. You will not only help shape the growth of the organisation, but you will have the opportunity to be part of creating the market leader.
You will drive complex security focused deployments while working side by side with customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases and understand their security posture and requirements.
You will collaborate across the entire organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input, leveraging previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions
The goal is to enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
- 3-5 years in development, deployment, or administration of large commercial SIEMs (HP Arcsight, Splunk IBM QRadar, Intel Security Nitro, LogRhythm, etc)
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV (Cisco IDS, Snort, Bro, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, McAfee, Symantec)
- Experience in the use of network monitoring tools with a strong understanding of network protocols
- Ability to perform security analysis, development and implementation of security policies, standards and guidelines
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex security problems and how it affects a customer`s business
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; the command line interface is your second home
- 2+ years experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (Java, Perl, Python, .NET), databases and analytical tools
- Ability to listen and collaborate with audiences ranging from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders to help deliver solutions
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and colleagues.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
- Experience with Fraud related use cases is desired