|Job Ref:||204655034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Kemble||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
IT Application Analyst Apprentice|
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Application Analyst Apprentice to join our team.
Hardware Group is a market leader in delivering network equipment, solutions and services. We endeavour to remain at the forefront of industry developments, utilising innovative and cutting edge technology to ensure we continue to be recognised as industry pioneers, staying ahead of change and offering our customers the best of what is available
You will be part of an IT Applications team and will be responsible for acting as a main point of contact for all customers that use Hardware Group's Business applications whilst managing and resolving incidents within our agreed SLA's. You will act as an interface for change requests on all business applications, establishing exact requirements and providing business applications support.
- Checking and resolving all incoming business applications and development helpdesk jobs
- Carrying out first investigation tasks on all incoming helpdesks and escalating up when required.
- Responsible for CRM and Eloqua user administration
- Assisting with changes to new and existing business applications
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhering to all service management principles.
- Willing to take on responsibilities and further develop skills with new and existing business applications.
- Communicating with super users and users on a regular basis about changes to business applications that may affect their day to day work.
- Testing modifications to associated software such as Quick quote.
- Reporting on and escalating issues, and assisting in the management of third party suppliers in business application related systems.
- Assisting in gaining Oracle Partner Specialisation for Oracle SaaS products
- Assisting in delivering customer projects around Oracle SaaS offering.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Must be able to demonstrate a passion for a career in IT
- Must be highly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Able to interact with people in a customer focused environment
- 4 GCSE's A-C in English and Maths
- Ideally an IT Qualification (GCSE or BTEC)
- Some experience with coding already
- We will provide internal on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Personal pension plan as well as private healthcare, permanent health insurance and life assurance upon successful completion of probation.
23 days of holiday per year