|Job Ref:||204655005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£24000 - £40000/annum + great company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Do you care about web development? Are you being given a chance to let your development skills make a real difference? |
Our clients are a fast moving software and services company based in Derby and are looking to recruit a Software Developer. They have been growing quickly and consistently over the last 5 years, and plan to continue this trend in years to come. They work with some of the biggest brands in the world and their software is used every day in more than 80 countries worldwide. Their solutions are web delivered, use cutting edge technologies and are under constant development.
What you can expect from our clients:
* They are technical. As a developer, your entire management chain have a programming background.
* You'll have a voice. They encourage a supportive environment where everyone's opinion counts.
* An Agile and varied environment. They use Scrum to run projects ranging from offline web apps, to native mobile, to pure backend data handling.
* Personal development. They offer 10% time for training and research into field that interest you.
* A social life. They hold regular events including games nights, cycling and running events, rock climbing and of course the tried and tested curry night.
The Required Candidate
Our clients are passionate about what they do and are looking to attract team members who have that same passion about technology, are sociable and positive and who aspire to create a high standard of maintainable software to their end users.
You will live within a comfortable travelling distance of Derby or be prepared to relocate.
Working for our clients, you will:
* Work on varied and interesting new projects alongside maintenance of existing (.NET 4) applications
* Learn new tools and techniques, be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development
* Be a part of a supportive and inclusive team where your opinion counts
* Work in an environment where you feel able to deliver your best.
Salary range is £24K - £40K dependent on experience
25 days paid holiday plus all bank holidays
Generous sick pay and income protection scheme
Life insurance cover
Pension scheme with employer contributions
Enhanced parental leave scheme (Maternity/Paternity etc.)
Cycle to work scheme
Flexible working arrangements
Friendly and supportive team with regular social events
Organic fruit boxes