|Job Ref:||204654909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Kemble||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
IT Engineer Apprentice|
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Engineer Apprentice to join our team.
Hardware Group is a market leader in delivering network equipment, solutions and services. We endeavour to remain at the forefront of industry developments, utilising innovative and cutting edge technology to ensure we continue to be recognised as industry pioneers, staying ahead of change and offering our customers the best of what is available
You will be part of an IT Support team logging, progressing and resolving technical support calls, administering and carrying out 1st and 2nd line technical support duties whilst adhering to the Company 9001 & 27001 standards.
You will receive training and support to develop the skills required to perform some of the following duties:
- Phone and Remote Control Support
- Software and Hardware installations
- Logging faults
- Hardware builds
- Network related issues
- Installing & maintenance of systems
- Providing Technical Support and Remote Assistance to clients
- Updating Customers with progress reports
- Supporting Service Engineers
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Must be able to demonstrate a passion for a career in IT
- Must be highly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Able to interact with people in a customer focused environment
- 4 GCSE's A-C in English and Maths
- Ideally an IT Qualification (GCSE or BTEC)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
We will provide internal on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Personal pension plan as well as private healthcare, permanent health insurance and life assurance upon successful completion of probation.
23 days of holiday per year