|Job Ref:||204654772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Channel Optimisation Manager|
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting interim opportunity working for a leading telecoms company in the Berkshire area, as they are keen to recruit a Channel Optimisation & Maintenance Manager.
This role sits in the UK Customer Online area of the business, and is tasked with ensuring site and channel optimisation remains high to ensure customer experience is not affected. You will work in a team with a QA, Optimisation Manager, Developer and Site Builders, and interact regularly with operations, digital commerce, support and other related teams.
You should be able to use tools such as Omniture, Site Catalyst, Site Survey, Foresee or similar tools, to analyse channel performance issues. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role / environment beforehand, so ideally within the retail / ecommerce environment, for a company where online sales / customer experience is critical.
* Knowledge and experience with web analytic tools including Omniture and Site catalyst
* Knowledge of site survey tools like Site Survey or Foresee
* Able to investigate site issues/performance and know how to investigate
* Be part of scrum teams including QA, Site Builders, Optimisation Managers, ensuring site performance is high
* Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
If you would be interested in this role, please submit your CV
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete their application.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy