|Job Ref:||204654528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
An experienced SCCM Administrator is required to join a busy team providing infrastructure-level support to a large organisation at several sites across London. The work is varied in nature incorporating a mixture of incident management, service improvement and project work. Duties will involve resolution of escalated desktop incidents and problems, Group Policy management and advanced VB Scripting. The role will supplement the existing packaging and desktop imaging specialists so an understanding of these areas is essential.
- Third level software support service for Windows Desktop Operating System and associated
applications including: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Outlook client, clinical and non-clinical
- Third level support for mobile devices consisting of Windows Mobile, IPhone and IPads.
- Technical evaluation, testing and implementation of new End User Technology catalogue items and
services and integration of technologies and services provided by 3rd parties
- Management and configuration of the user and computer environment utilising Infrastructure
Systems toolsets (Active Directory, Group Policies, Appsence)
- Reporting on hardware and software assets using the Systems Management toolset (SCCM, Lake
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Strong understanding of Windows OS and the way in which applications interact
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suites - 2010, 2013
- Excellent knowledge of diagnosis tools including Sys Internals toolset
- Advanced scripting skills using VBScript and PowerShell
- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server
- AD and Group Policy
- PC imaging using Microsoft technologies (BDD, MDT)
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your cv or call (Apply online only)