|Job Ref:||204654481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£600 - £700/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Our client requires a Head of Digital Services to lead teams through major programmes of change. This diverse role will deliver commercial value, digital improvement and technology strategy for years to come.|
We are looking for someone who has both the technical and leadership experience to drive forward our digital ambition whilst maintaining and improving our current portfolio of projects and applications. As the Head of Digital Services, you will be responsible for developing a strategy and for moving legacy systems to a new platform, leading the design and implementation of digital by default public services and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
In addition to your excellent leadership, you will have the technical experience of transforming digital services for complex organisations. You will be adept at building and maintaining relationships with complex stakeholder groups, with the ability to influence and deliver results
Our recent work has seen us transform the way we work to provide a more efficient and responsive service; and like many other government departments, we are reviewing our approach to technology.. Building a central IT function that delivers 'best in class' digital and technology services across our group. This broad leadership role will provide challenge and excitement in a wide range of IT and information management disciplines.
Bringing the vision and direction to inspire a large team in a shifting landscape. As a highly supportive and successful organisation; we provide personal development, flexibility over working practices and provide a highly competitive package of benefits. As a successful IT professional your role will play an instrumental part in the delivery of projects and services within our communities for years to come.
* Leading and supporting the Department's technology and information teams to deliver unprecedented levels of service and quality, via a efficient end user focused department;
* Using commercial acumen to assess value within externally contracted services, whilst partnering with, challenging and successfully managing external suppliers
* Leading our of digital best practise;
* The review of our current infrastructure and adoption of cloud and Open Standard platforms as part of the development of a new strategy;
* Bringing new ideas to the utilisation and sharing of our data;
* Delivering the adoption of a successful centralised shared service that supports Department and associated bodies with an unparalleled IT service