|Job Ref:||204654457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
IT Support Specialist - Birmingham|
We have an amazing opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist based in Birmingham working for one of the UK's leading organisations.
IT Support Specialist
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
* At least 5 years IT Support Experience
* Good communicator with positive personality
* Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 / 10, Office 2013 / 2016
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
* Excellent Exchange Server 2013
* Strong knowledge around Hyper - V
* Helpdesk Support Experience
* Experience with VoIP (setup and support)
* Microsoft qualifications
* CompTIA qualifications
* Cisco qualifications
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be expected to provide support to over 450 users resolving technical issues on a daily basis. You will be required to resolve 30/40 incidents per day. Offering 1st 2nd and some 3rd line support to users. There will also be some project work to get involved with, so the role will suit a diverse IT Technician.
This is an amazing opportunity for an IT Support Specialist that wants to work for a leading UK employer and have a stable career.
IT Support Specialist - Birmingham