|Job Ref:||204654137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£53000 - £60000/annum Outstanding||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
Polkadotfrog are recruiting an exciting new role where you will be tasked with a new project which is a blank page, you will take responsibility for the system architecture, technical development and design of an emerging platform which shall be built across a broad stack of mobile and web technologies (iOS, Android, HTML5) and back ends (Node, php, java) to deliver cutting edge user experiences across a diverse range of applications and services. |
Within this new role you will have a strategic technical overview and define and manage System Architectural / Technology strategy for our clients platforms, where you will not only take, set and roadmap the projects, you will have the opportunity to be creative and put your own stamp on the projects working closely with the architecture team to select appropriate technologies, integrate where required with corporate systems and comply with security and operational support mechanisms.
You shall be required to define the architectures and ensure best use of object oriented design methodology and industry standard design principles, frameworks and patterns . As the role grows you shall recruit and lead this new team, although you will have internal resources and support in the early phases. It is essential you have previous experienced defining architectures as well as being skilled in deployments of global, web- or mobile-based platforms at scale, covering native app development (not essential), mobile web development and backend platform development.
• Strong skills in modern, web-based system architecture and learning systems design
• Skilled in deployment of global, web- or mobile-based platforms at scale, covering native app development, mobile web development and backend platform development.
• Technical team management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and facilitation communication skills
• Critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Managing ambiguity in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Ability to think strategically and systematically
• Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and be a good team player
• Experience in a technical leadership and software architectural role
• Experience designing, and developing consumer-ready mobile / web applications
• Knowledge and experience of learning solution design and development, models, and tools.
• Developing mobile optimized HTML5 content that can be deployed in a cross-platform manner, embedded into native mobile apps
• Experience of HTML5 templating systems, for high speed content creation
• Use of PhoneGap and related cross-platform tools to deploy mobile web content
• Experience working in a dispersed team, adhering to version control, and automated builds
• Industry tested System Architecture experience