|Job Ref:||204654021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum 8 Weeks Holiday||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
My client is regarded as one of the most desirable employers to work for in the West Midlands and they have ambitious plans to be a leading global University. In the light of the above, a need to replace current Finance and HR/Payroll systems has been identified, and they are seeking an Oracle Training Manager who will be responsible for the end to end delivery of New Core training.|
- Ensure users have a good working understanding of the new system, associated business processes and the University`s Oracle HR, finance and payroll policies.
- Develop close links with functional leads, subject matter experts and training professionals across the University
- Designing and delivering the Oracle Fusion Application training strategy, preparing and delivering high-quality, tailored training and training materials, and assessing the success of these activities.
- Co-ordinating, developing and supporting the functional training teams.
The successful Oracle Training Manager will need the following skills and experience:
- Have experience of creating and delivering Oracle ERP training in a large complex organisation
- Highly competent using a range of training tools and methods.
- Detail knowledge of HR, Finance, Payroll and Business Intelligence software and experience in delivering specialists Oracle ERP systems training (ideally on Oracle Fusion Applications)
In return, our client will reward your ambition and drive with flexible work life balance and over 8 week holiday entitlement. You will be on a full time fixed contract, with a highly competitive salary ranging between £38,000 and £50,000.
For further information about this Systems Development Manager vacancy, please call Asma