|Job Ref:||204653997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
This is your opportunity to join a fast paced rapidly growing professional team. |
You will be allocated a list of personas to target, you will be responsible for building a list of individuals that match the personas.
You will then be responsible for focusing on targeting that list of individuals, engaging with them, and qualifying them into warm leads.
You will be responsible for developing that database of prospects.
This will be managed and reviewed in the form of a Pipeline.
The pipeline will be your nurture pot to provide a regular stream of highly qualified leads to the Outside Field based Teams.
The role will involve working alongside marketing executives and several outside field based, New Business sales people to help you understand the requirements of the industry.
The objective is to book high quality, fully qualified appointments for our field sales team.
You will continually increase your knowledge of my clients software and its specific selling points and will build up an extensive knowledge of case studies so that you can talk with authority and confidence about existing customers and how they have benefited from using the system.
My client works with a large database of contacts, so you must be strong on administration skills to ensure that the information held in the CRM system is always accurate and completed on a daily basis to the agreed standards.
Also a good understanding of MS Office suite is essential.
You will work to achieve KPI's, learning to qualify leads and pipeline into appointments, whilst maintaining your pipeline of cold and warm leads to ensure maximum ROI from our marketing activities/campaigns.
- To ensure that the brand values are reflected within each and every telephone conversation.
- Create excitement with prospects and generate demand for our solution.
- Ensure every enquiry is managed in the optimum manner.
- Monitor your own call rates and lead generation results
- Build your knowledge of customer case studies within multiple industry sectors.
- To be happy to present your monthly results in front of your peers if required. This usually takes the form of feedback on your monthly results to the Sales and Management teams.
- To participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings, some occasional overnight stays away from home may be required.
-To work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
To provide a minimum on target number, of fully qualified business appointments, using the agreed Qualification Criteria
Skills and Experience;
* You will have an outgoing personality and an understanding of how a business operates.
* You will be a clear and precise communicator.
* Ideally Educated to Degree level.
* You will ideally have more than 1 years, Telesales/Telemarketing / Sales Experience, ideally in a similar role.
* The ideal industry sectors would include Software, Telecommunications and all other technical markets that require a high level of ability, to sell a solution that could include HR, Payroll, Finance, Warehouse or Manufacturing software.
* You will have the ability to build relationships both internally and externally. * Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
* You will be able to work well within a team and work to tight deadlines in relation to completing campaign calls, this will include providing accurate feedback to the marketing team.
* You will be able to provide excellent references from previous employers/tutors.
Essential Qualities; Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Understanding Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge, Highly Motivated, Self-Starter, Strong administration Skills.
This role is a full time role, based in Loughborough