|Job Ref:||204653942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£18 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
I'm working with a very interesting, international business based in the outskirts of Cardiff. They are currently looking for a couple of Italian & French speaking IT Service Desk Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract. The purpose of this role will be to provide 1st & 2nd level support as part of the IT Service Desk team based in Cardiff.|
* To answer phone calls, emails and web portal requests from the users in a professional and efficient manner.
* Provide timely, first call resolution to technical support issues while following company standards
* Deal with advanced technical incidents assigned from Level 1 Service Desk Analysts.
* Escalate incidents to Resolver groups and 3rd parties.
* Provide accurate and updated information on incidents assigned to the Service Desk until the reported incidents are resolved.
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support requests.
* Log and monitor all incidents to aid in identifying potential problem trends.
* To remotely control users PC's to investigate, diagnose and resolve issues.
* To offer cover / support to the Desk side support members.
* Add fixes and known errors to the Knowledge base.
* Identify any training requirements to help with role and to develop skills.
* May be required to a shift pattern (including weekends) and offer on call support.
Security & Compliance
* Ensure that the Service Desk processes and procedures are followed in compliance with security and audit requirements
* Be familiar with and support Global Security Policies
Skills & Knowledge:
* A strong focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction
* Good attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
* Ability to stay calm under pressure
* Organized and good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
* Team player
* A desire to show initiative
* Highly organized with excellent communication skills
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
* Open communication style / Good listener
* Good written and verbal presentation skills
* Analytical thinking / decision making on daily operational issues
* Ability to provide Level 1 & 2 IT support
* A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and suites
Fluent French, Italian & English required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation with an excellent reputation in the market place.
To find out more information regarding the role, or for immediate consideration please drop your CV in.
Alternatively, contact Matthew Jones on 02920 37 55 99 or
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy