|Job Ref:||204653873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:40|
JOB TITLE: Installation Engineer|
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required prior to project commencement
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Installation Engineer to join a dynamic project team to provide support and assistance to the project technical leads in dealing with a multitude of computing challenges as well as work with a team of Solution & Technical Architects to build a solution in preparation for testing.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Installation work from design, including and configuring applications;
* Taking low level technical designs and turning them into build docs;
* Building from the docs;
* Taking responsibility to ensure the product is in full working order by performing all necessary checks and tests.
* Update Build guides;
* Create Operations guide;
We are looking for bright and committed candidates who are looking to gain experience and skills with a number of cutting edge technologies.
The candidate must be self-motivated and is able to manage discreet work packages through to delivery.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Experience of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft PKI;
* Experience of Operating System Deployment (using SCCM) and Group Policies;
* Good ability to document findings and contribute to High Level and Low Level design documents;
* A good general background in IT is required, any of the following would be desirable:
* Windows or Linux
* Microsoft Technologies
* VM Ware
* Design, Implementation and Configuration
* Fixing Defects
* Good production knowledge of MS FIM (Forefront Identity Manager) would be desirable.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register