|Job Ref:||204660123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£28000/annum 5% Pension / Life Assurance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer |
£28,000 per annum
Monday - Friday (8hr Shifts Early / Late / Night Rotating)
Pension - 5% Employer contribution
Life Assurance - 4 x Annual salary
Yearly Bonus - 5% of annual salary up to a maximum of 10%.
25 days plus statutory bank holidays
An opportunity has arisen to join a successful food manufacturer with multiple sites in the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced and proactive electrically bias Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Kidderminster to perform PPM, reactive maintenance and improvement activities onsite. This role will offer a great diversity of duties within the Maintenance Department.
• Electrical Biased HNC / HND qualifications or equivalent
• 16th edition qualification as a minimum
• Undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components and installations.
• Installation of new electrical components and fittings.
• Knowledge of motors, gearboxes, inverter drives and servo DC drives
• Worked with 415vac power to 24vdc control circuits
• Basic PLC fault finding principles
• Worked with conveyors and chain, sprocket and belt driven machinery
• Able to diagnose and repair equipment faults efficiently ensuring the smooth running of production and engineering requests.
• Proactive and ability to use own initiative.
• Flexibility (will be required to cover longer shifts for holiday cover)
• Actively champion H&S to ensure a safe working environment
• Food industry background
• Knowledge of HACCP
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
• A right first time attitude
This is an excellent to join a privately owned business who are thriving in the food industry, and can offer a friendly and team orientated working environment.
Please send you CV and one of the Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your application