|Job Ref:||204660033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus/ Travel||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
MUST HAVE MANAGED FIRE ALARM/ FIRE AND SECURITY or FIRE DETECTION - INSTALLATION PROJECTS BEFORE as a Fire Alarm Project Manager or FIRE AND SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER|
Fire Alarm Installallation Project Manager or Fire and Security roles x 3 fro either small works variations or £1m or a major £2m value Project - £40-5k + Bonus + Car/ Allowance
• Fire Alarm Systems Project Managers required for 3 major projects in London
• Experience with Large Projects involving Fire Alarm Systems Installation NECESSARY
• £40000 - £45000 + Excellent Benefits + Allowanbce and Bonus Payment too.
• Interesting and quality Fire and Security company who specialise in Fire systems
A Large Fire Alarm Systems Installation company are seeking 3 experienced Fire Alarm Systems Project Managers or dual knowledge Fire & Security Systems Project Managers, to project manage a £1million variation on a large project and also have a need for a Fire Project manager to manage a £1.7m Project in London area. They are an established Fire Alarm/ Fire and Security company.
They have an excellent relationship with the Manufacturer of the Fire Alarm systems being installed so you will have an experienced team, control and effect over the supply of equipment and systems as well as an experienced and well trained team of commissioners and installers when you need them in the future ... and all design and CAD is in house too.
• Project Management of Fire Alarm Systems installations above £500,000 values
• You should be based IDEALLY in South East of England, London or M25 area to commute into the London area on a daily basis, (BUT APPLICANTS HAVE COMMUTED FROM MANCHESTER MIDLANDS, etc SO FAST COMMUTERS ARE CONSIDERED FROM FURTHER AWAY if suit as MUST HAVE MANAGED FIRE ALARM INSTALLATIONS BEFORE.
E.g. so you could live in locations such as - Staines, Middlesex, Cheam , Surrey, Aldershot, Hampshire, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Enfield, Romford, Essex, Luton, Bedfordshire, Chatham, Kent, Horsham, Sussex, Chelmsford, Bognor, Portsmouth, Cambridge, Home Counties, Manchester/ Lincoln, Nottingham, coventry, reading, berkshire, etc or commuter belt to get to London sites by train or car (whichever is your preference)
Please apply ASAP! If you are FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS Project Manager (or please pass on)
Excellent Benefits and Salary + Rare Opportunity to work with Major Fire Alarm Installation Projects. Long Term sites and excellent courses and qualifications available if you are keen also.
CONSULTANT TO CONTACT
Steve Eley -
Fire and Security Careers an Employment Agency for this permanent role and part of the Eley Solutions Group. Fire and Security since 2001