|Job Ref:||204660029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Project Engineer (Fire and Security) - Cambridge - £35-40k|
* COMPANY recruiting for Fire and Security Project Engineer role - Cambridge
National and highly technical company who have specialisms in Integrated Security systems such as IP CCTV and Lenel and also Fire Detection systems such as Gent. This is a rare company operating at high end and working with them maintains and progresses most Project Managers skills when working there.
Major growth as winning £5 million of Projects in Cambridgeshire and are expanding to need 2 Project Managers and 2 Project Engineers, hence this vacancy seeking a Fire and Security Project Manager with Electronic Security Project management skills preferably who can show competence of £1m + projects
* BENEFITS of being a Fire and Security Project Engineer - Cambridge
Future opportunity, long term permanent role and interesting new challenge for an experienced Fire Alarm project Engineer with Security installation Engineer skills or vica versa (a Security Systems Project Engineer with Fire alarm knowledge)
- £35,000 - £40,000 pa
- £2.2m project and £3m other works for future!
- Healthcare and Pension
- 25 days Holiday at 2 years service
- Company Car or Opt out
* REQUIREMENTS for Fire and Security Project ENgineer role - Cambridge
- Fire AND Security Experience (Gent and Lenel Preferred)
- Project Engineer for Fire Alarm Systems and Electronic Security Installations.
- Based commutable to Cambridge (will be site based there) - so would be in East Anglia, Northamptonshire, North East hertfordshire. North Essex or of Course preferably Cambridge, Cambridgeshire based (towns such as Saffron Walden, St Neots, Newmarket, Haverhill, Bishops Stortford, Letchworth, etc)
* CONTACT US
If you are near Cambridge or would relocate ... and are a Project ENgineer for Fire and Security Project Managers ... if so please contact us to discuss (and hopefully improve) your current situation. We act as an employment Agency and have specialized in Fire and Security Recruitment since 2001 so apply and share role with confidence