|Job Ref:||204660022||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Bromley Green||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £30500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Security Service Engineer |
Security Service Engineer - £27 - 30,5k Salary + Overtime and only 1:7 Standby!
- £27,000 - £30,500 Salary
- Training on other Networked Security courses if req.
- Progression (One service engineer is now Service Manager!)
- Call out rate and overtime - e.g. £170 pw + £50 call + Overtime after 1 hour (if called)
- Benefits (Great overtime and low call out)
- Interesting work (Big sites like Banks and Universities)
- Fire Training if interested in Fire Alarm servicing
COMPANY - Security Service Engineer role
South East M25 company are seeking an Security Service Engineer for their expanding business. They are a profitable and personable company who have a great attitude and are going places. If you are looking for a good Security Engineers role please apply
** Requirements.. for Security Service Engineer position
- You will have experience in service of Security systems
- Be based in UK
You would be a Service Engineer of fire and security systems such as Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control, or be a Fire and Security Engineer, Security Service Technician or Security systems Engineer or Fire and Security Engineer keen to do more Security servicing.
**Benefits... of being an Security Service Engineer
- LEARN MORE
- £40k earnings without doing masses of overtime or call out (only 1:7)
- WORK COMMUTABLE - Kent, London, North Sussex, East Surrey, etc
- GREAT SUPPORT - Brilliant team of people (and boss) in a growth company.
**How to Apply ... -
Contact Steve Eley if you are a good Security Service Engineer, looking for a better company, career, training or earnings as it's all there!
We also seek Fire Systems Service Engineers and Security Installation Engineers to service Fire and Install CCTV, Access, Integrated Security and Intruder so if you have different skills in Fire and Security and are based in the UK please apply