|Job Ref:||204660019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£60000 - £67000/annum + car + bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Contracts Manager - Civil Engineering|
£65k basic + car + bens
Our client (t/o £400M) is a provider of civil engineering services. They draw Infrastructure clients from within the likes of water, waste and rail. Due to internal promotions there is now a need to find someone to come on board as Contracts Manager.
• Responsibilities of the Contracts manager include the financial monitoring and control of the contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance is maintained.
• Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary.
• Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
• Ensure site team compliance with Company commercial policies and procedures.
• Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors.
• Extensive experience of managing projects within a civils/water environment.
• Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, design management, programme and risk management.
• Knowledge of the NEC contract including the Early Warning and Compensation Event mechanisms