|Job Ref:||204659959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Bonus, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
My client based in Bedfordshire have an exciting opportunity available for experienced installation engineer / fitter.|
Salary: Up to £30,000pa DOE + BonusHours: Full time based on 40 hours. You may be required to work overtime when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Responsible for: Installation, repair and maintenance of a wide range of products including sectional and roller doors (both domestic and industrial).
Skills & Experience Requirements:
* Previous experience of installing and maintaining some or all of the following products is advantageous; Sectional and Roller Doors, both domestic and industrial, and entrance doors.
* A professional attitude, self-motivated as well as a team player and well presented.
* The ability to install, finish and trim to a high standard of customer satisfaction
* Willingness to undertake any work given.
* willingness to work the required hours, remain punctual and be presentable at all times
* a valid UK driving license is essential
* a valid passport, CSCS card, would be an advantage
If you have the relevant experience my client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you