|Job Ref:||204659953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Mechanical Design Engineer- Defence Electronics |
Location: West Yorkshire
£35- £40 per hour
6 Month Rolling Contract
I have an urgent contract requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well established electronic product manufacturer who pioneer in the design and development of mission critical products supplied to the Defence and Aerospace industries.
The role is to support the development of a new product and they require an engineer with experience working through the full lifecycle, from concept through to manufacture.
Key Skills and Background Required:
* Proficient user of AutoCAD and a 3D CAD package, experience with Inventor CAD system is highly desirable
* Experience working on Defence/ Aerospace electronic or communication equipment
* Experience/ knowledge of RF systems, materials or design processes is highly desirable
* Experience working through the full product development lifecycle from concept through to manufacture
* Modern materials and manufacturing process knowledge
* Ability to apply FEA for thermal and structural analysis
* Experience with- Thermal; Management, Ingress Protection, EMC Compliance, Heat Transfer for Electronics, Vibration Protection, SRS and Shock
* A Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who strive to be a the forefront of developing cutting edge products in their given field and the role offers the opportunity to play an integral role in the development of a new product.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management