|Job Ref:||204659807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£15 - £17/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
My client a leading Tewkesbury based manufacturer is currently looking for a number of Assembly & Test Technicians to join them ASAP on a 6 month contract. Candidates should have previous experience of industries including Aerospace, Automotive or other safety critical sectors.|
* Take responsibility for the assembling and testing valves and actuators from parts to final inspection
* Must possess good fault finding/problem solving skills in order to rectify test failures and aftermarket failures
* Carry out various assembly and test operations and perform clean, strip and flow matching duties
* Previous assembly and test experience in an aerospace or equivalent (close tolerance and complex components
* Mechanical and Hydraulic assembly/test experience would be ideal
* Flexible to work a variety of shifts (days, bridging or nights - it is likely the shifts will be either bridging or nights though)
For further details, please contact Kris Smith -
Tel: (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed)
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy