|Job Ref:||204659750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£60000 - £500000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Job: Technical Sales Manager|
Salary: £60-65k + benefits
An exciting new permanent position has arisen for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join an established and ambitious Engineering company based in Ipswich.
My client is a unique and specialist designer and manufacturer of products for clients in multiple sectors across the world, and due to continued business development they require a Technical Sales Manager to join the business.
As the Technical Sales Manager, you will responsible for both winning new business through strategic approach, and developing existing accounts to deliver a successful and satisfied customer portfolio.
Main duties of the Technical Sales Manager will include:
* Develops and delivers Sales and Marketing strategies for OEM, Military and channelled product 'aftermarket' sales. Ensures that all plans align to the Corporate Sales Strategy. Maintains and expands sales territories: UK, Europe, Africa, UAE, India and developing markets.
* Maintains long term strategic plans that filter into effective short to medium terms goals and objectives for Sales / Marketing and Customer Services departments. Produces reports, metrics and scorecards for Sales and performance.
* Manages accounts in line with the Strategic Plan: 'Win, Grow & Maintain'.
* Works closely with the Design Engineering & Test team to support New Product Development utilising APQP practices. Ensures projects and programs meet customer design needs and technical specifications utilising innovation
* Leads Customer Service team, ensuring effective customer interfaces; enquiry, forecast and order management. Effectively manages & develops personnel using company Policy & Procedure.
The Technical Sales Manager will ideally have the following skills / experience:
* 5 years' sales experience in a related Engineering field
* Possess a strategic approach to sales and business development
* A high level of technical competency
* A proven background / portfolio of international customers
* Strong communication skills / commercial acumen
If you are available and interested in this opportunity, please reply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency