|Job Ref:||204659702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Quality Engineer (ISO:9001 Approved Manufacturer)|
£25,000 - £32,000 + Pension + Benefits + 33 days holiday + Subsidised Canteen + Gym
Quality Engineer required by an ISO 9001:2008 approved company who are looking for a quality specialist who can take the business to the next level and gain ISO 9001:2015.
The role would suit experienced Quality Engineers from ANY manufacturing environment. You will be the sole Quality Engineer on site and so will need solid skills - i.e. have used a range of quality tools, to have improved processes, driven change and has got involved with internal auditing. You will have worked previously in an ISO 9001 approved manufacturing environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading manufacturer that has gone through a large growth period. The site is brand new, the environment is professional being very employee focused and friendly. The company are an industry specialist that design, prototype and manufacture bespoke electronics/electrical products. The company are now looking to expand the team due to increased work and higher demands on the business.
This is a new appointment that will suit somebody who is looking to take a company to the next level. The role will be technically varied, challenging and will hone your Quality skills.
* You will be the sole Quality Engineer on site
* Improving the processes to gain ISO 9001:2015 Certification
* Main remit of the role is to improve the company's in house QA / QC processes and procedures
* Responsible for all internal audits - role could expand to include external audits
* Experienced Quality Engineer from ANY ISO 9001 approved manufacturer
* Internal Auditing knowledge
* Working knowledge of ISO 9001 Standards, Quality Control and Quality assurance practices and ideally some Lean Manufacturing knowledge
* Strong planning, problem solving & organisational skills
* Full UK licence (Can't commute using public transport)