|Job Ref:||204659651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Are you a professional Project Manager with experience in the Engineering industry? Do you have experience of managing projects through all phases of the lifecycle?|
Responsible for On Time In Full delivery of Engineering development Projects, providing best practice guidance and management overview to all key projects within the Milton Keynes Business Unit.
* Deliver Engineering Projects to time, cost and quality
* Develop the project management process, infrastructure & resources.
* Ensure all projects align to the existing business processes
* Coordinate with all BU functions in preparation of proposals and business plans.
* Act as the point of escalation for customer issues within individual projects.
* Responsible for developing, approving and implementing plans to achieve cost and schedule reductions wherever possible.
* Work with Engineering Manager to ensure that "Design to Cost" objectives are defined and managed throughout the life of the development program
* Responsible for resolving in the first instance any conflicts that exist between projects within the BU (resource, schedule etc).
* Managing complex development programs through into production
* Monthly presentation of progress to customers and senior management.
* Cost management and resource planning from bid phase through to program award or R & D approval.
* Highlight any issues and risks that could affect program costs and delivery schedules.
* Support engineering to generate manufacturing packages (BOMs, PTSs, ATPs, drawings etc...) to satisfy the requirements of each design generated.
* Communicate with customers of any changes in schedules.
* Assist marketing in the generation of RFQs by providing costing inputs and schedules.
Previous Relevant Work Experience:
* In depth experience of managing projects of similar size/scope of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery.
* Experience of managing multi-disciplined team including project team, third party stakeholders and other internal functions.
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience using key Project Management methodologies and processes.
* Experience of managing projects through all phases of the lifecycle