|Job Ref:||204659572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Avon||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£10000/month up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical and Mechanical Project Engineer to join an expanding project team within the business working mainly within the Water industry.|
You will be responsible for:
- Attending site to undertake the specified full project lifecycle for the end client.
- Preparing estimates and quotations for clients.
- Attending meetings on site throughout the process, including progress meetings.
- Managing personal safety and ensuring that health and safety is being adhered to by others on site.
- Undertaking contractual documents on site.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering.
- Experienced in working within the water / wastewater industry.
- Commercially aware with an aptitude for contractual guidelines.
- An excellent communicator.
The role will be based from the Bristol offices, and you will be required to commute between client sites.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only)