|Job Ref:||204659535||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Site Agent - Rail - Newport|
My client is looking for a site agent on a long term contract basis for the design phase of their rail contract in Newport.
* Obtained or working towards chartership.
* Valid PTS Certificate
* Degree qualified civil engineer
* Experience as a CRE (contractors responsible engineer) previously.
* Experience within electrification
* Previous experience dealing with bridgeworks and coping with the demands/complications they present.
We are offering:
* Long term contract opportunity
* Interviews available immediately
* Large national rail client
Please email me your CV if you feel appropriate for the role. Alternatively if you are aware of anyone else who is looking for work please pass on their details and benefit from Vivid's referral package