|Job Ref:||204659528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Canterbury||Address:||Post Code:||CT1||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
An opportunity has presented itself for a talented Graduate Structural Engineer to join an established multidisciplinary consultancy in their Canterbury office on a permanent basis. In the role of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be working under the guidance of senior engineers on a variety of structural projects crossing many sectors including retail, commercial and some domestics. |
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Assisting with site visits.
* Meeting set objectives to progress towards chartership.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have experience working within a structural design Consultancy
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD).
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence (Beneficial not essential).
This is a wonderful opportunity and brings with it the support to reach career goals such as gaining chartered status. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Graduate Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V