|Job Ref:||204659379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ilkeston||Address:||Post Code:||DE7||Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Plater Welder Job Available, Derby, Immediate Start, £10 - £12 Per Hour, Temp to Perm |
Are you looking for a Plater Welder job in Derby?
A well established, specialist engineering company based in Derby, employing a number of engineering professionals has over 30 years of developing and manufacturing high quality products for customers across Europe.
Due to an increase in workload this engineering firm are now looking for skilled Plater Welders for their site in Derby
To successfully apply for this Plater Welder job in Derby you will:
- Ideally be an Apprentice trained / time served plater welder.
- Be able to interpret and work from engineering drawings.
- Have experience of manufacturing chimneys, ducting and other structural works.
- Have worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Be experienced working with stainless steel and aluminium
- Worked with a range of different gauge materials from 3mm - 20mm
- Have a right first time attitude to work and the ability to work with a tight nit group of colleagues
- Have the ability to MIG weld, TIG is advantageous
*** To apply for this fantastic Plater Welder job in Derby please take advantage now by calling Kyle Hardcastle at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer? Are you looking for a job in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Platers, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic jobs across Derbyshire.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help