|Job Ref:||204657870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor - Power Generators in Staffordshire|
Job Description For Vacancy No: 227177T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Technical Training Instructor - Power Generators
Job Status: Permanent
* Relevant power generation technical experience.
* Need exceptional presentation skills alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience in power generation.
* Knowledge of electrical installation practices to IET 17th edition standard.
* Create new and develop existing training material.
* Deliver a broad range of technical product courses to both the UK & Export Dealer network and Major Account customers.
* Establish and maintain relationships with Technical Service and Engineering.
* Assist Media Development team with the creation of Distance Learning material.
* Development of practical and visual training aids.
Basic Hours: 39hrs / week 08:30 to 17:00 (16:00 on Fridays)
Salary/Rate: c £35,000
Fringe Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Scheme