|Job Ref:||204657828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Field based Gas Engineer required, you will be home based but respond to calls covering the North West, Midlands or Wales (depending on your location).|
£14-15 per hour, working 38-45 hours per week.
The role involves carrying out PPM, pro-active and reactive works within set time frames as assigned through the help desk.
You will attend, diagnose and carrying out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works on plants.
* Full UK Driving licence
* Full Commercial Gas qualification - CPA1, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CODNC01, CIGA1, ICPN1, TCPC1.
* 10 years experience in the gas industry
* Experience with oil fired boilers
* LPG qualifications
* FGAS & refrigeration experience
* Commercial catering qualifications
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy