|Job Ref:||204657818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£20 - £30/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
KDC are seeking a Project / Account manager to assist with a number of projects as part of large program of work with a ley client based in Bristol. |
Reporting directly to the Operations Managers, in this role you will work between the managers and engineers, involved in onsite support to the customer, working on projects varying in size and complexity, to ensure an effective and efficient delivery of individual work packages.
• Tasks are likely to include:
oMonitoring and reporting of key projects
oDay-Day involvement with teams to align inputs and deliverables with the customer
oSupporting the bid process
oAttend customer meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
oAssist with determining project requirements
oTrack and manage change requests
Key experiences and skills
• Aerospace Engineering Knowledge
• Effective communicator, both verbal and written, good communication skills across all levels, with ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to multi task
• Good understanding of project management techniques and planning tools
• Efficient with all Microsoft Office tools in particular MS Project and Excel.
• Must be able to communicate with customers and engineers.
• Team player, with flexible approach, ready to do whatever is necessary to ensure the job gets done on time.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic approach, able to work with minimal supervision.
Ideally candidates will have further experience or knowledge of
• Familiarity with Airbus tools and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Project
• Previous Project Coordination experience