|Job Ref:||204657806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£16.00 - £25.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Immediate contract work available on-going to January 2017 with our client at their food manufacturing facility in Leicester City Centre.|
Are you an experienced and qualified electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a new contract ?
Two contract roles are currently available on a long term basis as well as occasional shift cover
Position 1 : Monday to Friday 12 hour Day shift
Position 2 : Monday to Friday 12 hour Night shift
Hourly rates vary dependent on contractors business set up:
* PAYE = £16.00 for (days) and £19.00 for (nights)
* Limited Company = £20.00 for (days) and £25.00 (nights)
* Apprenticeship trained. Electrical or Mechanical.
* High volume manufacturing industry experience, ideally packaging, food, pharmaceutical or automotive.
* Strong team player with the ability to think on your feet and liaises with production departments and senior managers in a professional manner.
* Ability to work as a solo Engineer when required
* Self-motivated & Reliable.
If you feel this opportunity could be of interest to you please contact Ruth Forster at Wagstaff Recruitment to discuss in confidence:
* (Apply online only) or NA
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities