|Job Ref:||204657781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hethel||Address:||Post Code:||NR14||Salary:||£8/hour Flexible Hours||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Workshop Assistant / Driver|
****STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR JOB WEBSITES****
In order to meet the management requirements of a Aerospace CNC Precision Engineering Company with a growing order book and excellent new contracts in the pipeline, we need a new highly motivated individual to join our team.
We need a Workshop Assistant / Driver to be responsible for day to day duties.
These will include but not limited to:
* Goods-In; Unloading deliveries of raw material, use of Forklift, book material and sub con products in, unpack compare against paperwork for correct quantity.
* Goods-Out; Pack and dispatch, quality visual and physical check of out-going parts against drawing, random dimensions, damage, burrs, basic kitting.
* Stock control and maintain parts and material in Packing, COSHH, Aerospace, Commercial and Bar Stores
* Maintain Packing and assembly area and yard in good order.
* Inform Production/Quality Manager of non-conforming material / products, short supply or low stock items
* Delivery and collection of parts to/from customers and sub-contractors & forklift operations
* General workshop assistant, keeping the workshop clean & tidy including cleaning machines, emptying swarf bins
Have you the following?
Engineering environment experience?
Clean driving license (must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes) ?
Forklift experience or licence ?
Keen eye for detail?
Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets?
Then Tml wants to hear from you!
We can offer the right candidate an excellent package with benefits tailored to suit.
Tml are a rapidly expanding AS9100 approved Precision Engineering Company specialising in 5 axis simultaneous, prismatic and multi-axis mill-turned precision components.
Most of our customers are either Aircraft primes / sub-tier manufacturers or are involved in top end commercial & industrial product manufacture.
We don?t make 1000?s of anything, most of our work involves producing batches of 5-100pcs to our customers strict quality requirements.
Originally Motorsport orientated, Tml has been under the same ownership for over 10 years and has been built on an excellent reputation for high quality complex precision parts delivered with short lead times.
Following a strategic decision to focus the business development towards the growing Aerospace sector, we acquired full AS9100 approval with BSI in 2010 and this has lead us to move the company?s customer base to supplying direct to Aircraft manufacturers, as well as Aircraft systems and sub-assembly production lines.
Our plant includes the world renowned Matsuura MAM72-35v 30 pallet 5 axis machining centre as well as DMG Evo and the multi-tasking twin spindle Mazak Integrex with simultaneous 5 axis milling capability. We have also recently purchased EDM wire and spark capability in the form of two of the latest new machines from Sodick.
Tml have been on a steady growth path for a number of years.
****STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR JOB WEBSITES