|Job Ref:||204657731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Plus Highly Competitive Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
M&E Quantity Surveyor|
We are currently In search for an intermediate Level M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step in there career by joining a growing and exciting M&E Contractor based in London. The M&E contractor have been established since the 1890's with over 100 years industry experience behind them within design, installation and maintenance in Building Services.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be joining a business who are experiencing growth within their commercial department and are offering an array of career progression avenues and an increase of secured projects in and around London. This role would be ideal for an individual who feels they are ready to progress into a senior position and take on more responsibility with the support of senior engineers along the way.
Ideally the position will require the individual to have 3 to 5 years M&E surveying experience, to be able to carry out take offs and price variations and have some experience managing a project on their own. You will be reporting directly into the Director of the business and allocated to work closely with a senior engineer.
Typical duties will consist of the following:
• Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
• Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
• Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
• Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
• Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
• Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
• Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
• Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
To be considered candidates will need to hold formal relevant building services qualifications and have experience working in the commercial markets.
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary and package in the market, additionally clear opportunity and support to progress your technical and management skills that are on offer.
Additionally is ESSENTIAL you are currently eligible to work in the UK without restrictions