|Job Ref:||204657671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum 25 Days Holiday, O/T, Training & Dev||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Static Lead Engineer/Supervisor - £35K - £38K - West End, London |
Are you a lead engineer looking for site supervisor role?
Training and development is something that is few and far between in the engineering industry at the moment. However the client I am representing is actively trying to change that and as a result is looking to hire a lead engineer or very experienced static engineer to join their business as a supervisor.
Our client has been operating for over 20 years and provides hard FM services to the commercial environment. You will be giving plenty of in house training and support in order to hit the ground running and make your mark on the site as a supervisor. If you feel that your role is lacking progression or you would just like to find a new challenge I encourage you to apply.
Roles & responsibility:
- Manage a team of 2 Engineers
- Manage the PPM rota for the site
- Be first port of call to the client
- Provide Service, Maintenance and breakdown to all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Be very client facing and flexible to the clients demands.
- Making sure H&S is adhered too at all times and managing all Log Books
The role is based on at 08:00 to 17:00 day shift, the engineer must be flexible with weekend work and be qualfied to a City and Guilds standard with a mechancial or electrical bias.
In return, my client is willing to pay the following package :
- £35K - £38K
- Uniform, PDA , 25 Days holiday, Plenty of O/T
- Lots of on going training (You will be given the opportunity to progress to contract supervisor in time)
If you would like to apply to the role then please send me your CV