|Job Ref:||204657662||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Post Code:||PO8||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Permanent, Full Time
We're currently looking for a Quality Engineer / Compliance Officer with an electronics or electrical background, to join a niche manufacturing company who are based in the Waterlooville area. You'll be tasked within ensuring the company adhere to their quality systems, which includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001.
What you'll be doing:
* Maintaining the quality, environmental and security management systems.
* Conducting internal and certification audits for the management systems.
* Being involved with information security, which will includes carrying out risk assessments, disaster recovery and vulnerability scans.
* Promoting quality, environmental and security awareness throughout the company.
* Attending and providing input for management review meetings.
What you'll need:
* Proven experience in a similar quality / compliance role.
* A technical background in quality standards, information technology (IT), security techniques and information security management systems.
* Experience of in the implementation and management of at least one of the following quality standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001.
* Aspirations to progress into a quality manager / compliance manager position.
The role is based in the Waterlooville area, so is commutable from places such as Portsmouth, Havant and Denmead. They're offering a competitive salary of £30-40k depending on your experience. If you would like to apply then please send a copy of your up to date CV
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK