|Job Ref:||204657506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Process Technician - Cambridgeshire - Competitive Rate |
A world leader within the manufacturing industry, is urgently seeking a Process Technician to join their team. The role is fully hands on, and you will be assisting Production Leaders with all production plans and to ensure quality standards are in line with product specifications .
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to manually set and operate production machinery
- Working to strict procedures whilst working within the company's health and safety policy guidelines.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A flexible approach to work and prepared to work varying shift patterns
A particular benefit to this role is that you will only be working a 4 day week