|Job Ref:||204657479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Design Engineer x 2|
£25,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading building products and fixings company based in Sheffield are expanding their Design team with the addition of two skilled Design Engineers.
The role will be based in their UK headquarters and assist in the development of innovative and effective fixing and support products for the building industry.
With nearly 100 years experience in their field they are at the forefront of design and development and look of skilled engineers to ensure they remain one of the UKs market leaders.
* Develop and design innovative products for the UK construction industry
* Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders to understand industry needs and product requirements
* Take client concepts through to a finished product
* Cost saving and improvement work on existing products
* Research and Development
* Be fully proficient in AutoCAD design software
* Have a knowledge of the construction industry
* Hold a minimum of an HNC qualification
* Ideally have experience utilising steel and sheet metal in designs
The role holder will be offered an excellent package including healthcare and performance bonus, twinned with excellent career progression working in a collaborative environment.
For more information and applications please forward your CV or contact David Clarkson on (Apply online only).
If you know anyone suitable for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer we also have a £200 referral scheme, please click here for more info; (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position