|Job Ref:||204657380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
We are recruiting for an experienced Toolroom Machinist to work for a well established Engineering company located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.|
• All machining working including grinding. Boring and lathe work (using but not limited to the following machines: Prince Grinder, Berco Boring Machine; Van Norman Machines; Commec Re-facing machine; Serdi Valve Seat Facing Machine; Quick Way Valve Re-facing machine; Colchester Mascot Lathe)
• Collecting and Delivery of customer goods
• Working on client sites using our specialist equipment
• Stripping and assessing cylinder heads for repair
• Stripping and assessing engines for repair
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Good all round turning/grinding background
• Good time management and organisation skills to ensure that work is completed on time.
• Good numeracy skills in order to calculate tolerances etc.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full UK driving licence (or European Equivalent - Std Licence up to 3.5 tonnes)
You will work Monday-Friday (8.00-16.30).
You will paid a basic salary of between 18,000-22,000 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits