|Job Ref:||204657302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Are you looking for a role as a Project Engineer? Do you have experience in project management? Do you have experience in continuous process improvements activities? If your answer is yes, then this role is for you!|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer role at our client's site in Devon, UK. Our client, a global manufacturer, is looking for a Project Engineer to implement cost reduction and continuous process improvement activities, as well as maximise capacity constraint programmes for future business growth.
The salary is between £35,000 - £45,000, with a relocation package available.
As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Prepare project schedules and capital appropriation requests for all projects
* Liaise with the quality, regulatory, facilities, production and marketing departments to obtain their input and / or support to ensure projects are successfully initiated and validated within time frame and budget
* Plan, design and specify improvements to existing processes to improve productivity, quality, safety and efficiency.
* Innovate, design and specify new processes to meet manufacturing requirements, manage the selection of Vendors, placement of orders and track building progress through to Factory Acceptance Trials
* Prepare plant layout in response to changing manufacturing needs for both present and future requirements
* Prepare / Manage manufacturing and validation document amendments in relation to process change and the introduction of new equipment
* Coordinate the failure mode effect analysis process in order to carry out risk analysis of process changes
* Utilise six Sigma Methodologies (DMAIC) and carry out statistical data analysis to effectively scope and manage improvement activities
As the Project Engineer, you will have experience / qualifications in:
* Medical device or Pharmaceutical manufacture, or a similar highly regulated environment
* Achievement on project management
* Qualification in an engineering discipline
* Continuous process improvement and cost reduction activities
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business