|Job Ref:||204657168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Avon||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum up to £50,000 per annum basic p||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Electrical and Controls Engineer|
Salary - up to £50,000 per annum basic salary plus excellent company bonus scheme.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Controls Engineer to join an established organisation in the South West of the UK who`re currently going through a period of growth.
You will be working on full project lifecycle for the control systems from concept through to completion including the software design of PLC and HMI systems; reporting directly into the Chief Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
• Undertaking the full project lifecycle: Software design for PLC and HMI systems; creating specifications for bespoke projects; building new equipment; commissioning machinery onsite.
• Effectively communicating with members of the team throughout the project lifecycle to ensure smooth running and completion.
• Designing and programming bespoke PLC systems.
• Working within potentially hazardous environments with an awareness of the health and safety precautions.
• Working both in the office and out on client sites to deliver a full project solution to the client.
You will ideally be:
• Qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline, either apprenticeship trained or Degree level.
• Experienced in working within an industrial automation environment.
• Able to programme PLCs - ideally using Allen Bradley systems.
• Able to use AutoCAD with a strong understanding of electrical control schematics.
• Experience within the process industry would be a huge advantage.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting.
This is an immediate requirement, and interviews are available this week, so please do not hesitate to get in touch