|Job Ref:||204657136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commut||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
A Design Expeditor is required to join a specialist CNC press and fabrication engineering company who operate within the materials handling systems industry. The role will require the successful applicant to support the design and production functions. In return they are offering a salary of circa £25,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience per annum plus benefits.|
In the position of Design Expeditor you will have the following responsibilities;
* Liaising with clients to build requirements and translate into technical drawings
* Produce Bills of Materials for the production departments
* Liaise with production staff, external subcontractors, supply chain and customers to ensure the smooth running of the production phase
* Help manage the production by working with the fabrications team
To be successful for the position of Design Expeditor you will possess the following skills;
* Experience producing technical drawings with CAD in either Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor
* Have an engineering apprentice background or relevant qualification
* Good working Knowledge of fabrication
* The ability to translate requirements into designs
* Posses sound decision making skills
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield and Dudley.
If you are looking for a new role as a Design Expeditor in a forward-thinking engineering firm specialising in the production of bespoke materials handling systems then please apply immediately. In return for your services they are offering a salary of circa £25,000 - £32,000 per annum plus a benefits package.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa