|Job Ref:||204657076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yorkshire and the Humber||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
We are recruiting for a vacancy that has arisen to join one of our clients as a Regional Development Engineer. This is a travel based role which will be required to visit each depot across Yorkshire and the North East. |
Reporting to the Regional Engineering Director, you will be responsible for:
• Improving and changing activities in order to improve engineering efficiency and standards.
• Providing support and assistance to the engineering team and management.
• Provide technical support to depots when needed in the aim of improving depot performances.
• Identifying training opportunities for engineers to optimise their performance.
• Monitor incident investigations and ensure engineering audits and health and safety monitoring is up to date.
• Acting as temporary cover when engineering managers or supervisors are absent.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a hands on training role and have the ability to demonstrate supervisory experience. Previous experience of working in the transport industry and within a trade union environment is desirable.
If you have the skills and experience to meet this exciting challenge then please send your details or contact us for an informal discussion.
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy you have not been successful on this occasion. However we will keep your details on file for future vacancies. If you do not wish for us to do this please state in your original application.
Eden Lea is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request