|Job Ref:||204656942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
My client are a very long standing company in the fire protection industry and are currently seeking an experienced Manager to have the following attributes:|
- Technical knowledge of Fire Protection especially re Fire Alarm Systems
- Able to design Fire Alarm systems etc.
- Assisting the Operation Manager in running projects from start to completion raising relevant documentation and certification.
- Reactively quoting for remedial works to ensure systems are compliant
- Leading toolbox talks as required
- Maintaining tight control over purchasing
- Facilitating all necessary staff training
- Conducting Engineers audits to comply with the company's quality management and governed bodies
Assisting the CEO :
- Engaging in extensive personnel management
- Manage H & S
- Coordinate any required structure changes within the business to enhance operation performance and efficiency
- Maintaining the companies Quality Management System
- Keeping up to date with current industry standard and implementing new company processes to ensure compliance
- overseeing the day to day running of the business in the absence of the CEO
Basically, I am looking to reduce my hours.
Pay is depending on experience etc. We would be looking at between £35-40k
Company car and 32 days holiday (this is inclusive of bank holidays). We do close over Christmas and 5 days of the leave entitlement would go towards this