|Job Ref:||204307079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Up to £70k, negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Senior Agile Project Manager - eCommerce/Digital Transformation - Leading full service digital commerce agency - perm - to £70k - London |
Agile Project Manager
We are excited to be working with this highly reputable full service digital commerce agency who are undergoing a surge of growth in their dynamic business, which means they are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager with a wealth of experience delivering Digital Commerce & Digital Transformation programmes. Naturally as a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with our specialists Technology and Strategy teams to deliver results to global customers. This role does require extensive travel (60/80%).
• To Lead multi-disciplinary teams of Java Developers, Database architects, Business
analysts, strategy and transition specialists within an Agile project environment.
• Manages all aspects of project: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication.
• Prepare project documentation: Project plans, Project charters, Status reports, Risk
Assessment plans, Change Requests, Resource Requests
• Lead multidisciplinary scrum teams through all phases of the project lifecycle providing coaching, motivation, inspiration.
• Responsible for project revenue management and reporting.
Knowledge and experience requirements
• A minimum of 5+ years in a project leadership/management role and experience
managing multiphase complex Java technology projects.
• Minimum of two years working in Java ecommerce environments.
• Direct experience managing development and test teams in an Agile environment.
• Ability to flex between managing a strategic project plan and detailed scrum
management (Agile certification desired)
• Good solid experience of Java Development (J2EE) project lifecycles within the enterprise space. ATG experience would be nice.
This client has a startup work ethos, they have one of the best working practices I have seen. This role is paying up to £70k basic based in London (zone 1). For further information on this career defining opportunity then please apply online